Hybrid power is a powerful concept that enables unprecedented monitoring & control capabilities and is especially suited to manage renewable energy sources in the Telco environment.
Furthermore it supports operators to considerably reduce the operational cost of their BTS sites and to improve the visibility of the energy consumed with additional modules chosen based on the operator’s needs.
- Allows operators to considerably reduce their operational cost of their sites with an expected fuel savings of more than 40%
- Reduction in Genset operation of more than 50%
- This can lead to an overall operation cost reduction of up to 50%, reduction in CO2 (more than 50%), and return of investment (ROI) of less than 3 years
- Financing of the solution is also an option terms are subject to number systems and duration
The Hybrid solution consists of the following components:
- Deep-cycle capable batteries
- Energy Manager for site energy management
- Diesel Fuel Monitoring Module
- Battery Management Module
- Diesel generator Management Module
- Air-conditioning Management Module
- Remote Access & Control Module (optional)