Field Maintenance Services
Hayat Communication is doing First line maintenance of Ooredoo Network covering 1700 Sites.
The Corrective /remedial maintenance is urgent network maintenance and performance maintenance activities including fault detection and rectification of both active and passive components of the sites. The response and rectification times are defined by agreed service level agreements. The activity includes to remove the root cause of failure and to restore the system functionality to the pre-incident level.
- Critical Alarms – Power failure, DG failure, and smoke, fire, BSS, MW, OSN, DWDM network.
- Major Alarms – AC failure, temperature, VSWR, Sector down etc.
- Minor Alarms – tower light alarm, low fuel, shelter door open, humidity alarms etc.
- When NOC identifies and verifies such faults in one of the network elements; NOC opens issues a trouble ticket as a work order pertaining to such tasks which is closed after the fault has been rectified by FLM teams and verified by NOC.
The Preventive maintenance scope covers planned and scheduled site visits for routine site checkups and inspection of both active and passive components of the sites. During PM all active and passive site components are periodically checked to improve the health of the components in order to minimize the corrective maintenance. The PM activities are performed and scheduled as per customer requirements and scope handled under preventive maintenance is to check below components.
- Antenna Systems, BTS equipment, Transmission equipment, RF signal cables etc.
- Air conditioning units. Power Systems, Battery Banks, MDBs etc.
- Diesel generators.
- Alarm panel, sensors, exhaust fans, power points, lights, tower lights, Earth Pits etc.
- Civil structures like shelter, tower, antenna structures, fence, gate, ladder and Cleaning of sites – monthly for desert sites & quarterly for other sites.